Followers

Editing Services

Monday, January 4, 2016

The Relics Book One Blurb!


I can't believe it's time to reveal the blurb for The Relics! I'm so excited I'm bouncing up and down in my chair. Where has the time gone? I have spent the last three years developing this first book and the series! I hope you find the blurb intriguing and exciting. The release date for The Relic series is planned for FRIDAY,  APRIL 29, 2016! Ahhh, I can't wait. I have so many awesome things planned, so mark your calendars, including a free series giveaway the Thursday night before to five lucky readers for the "early showing" of the series. On top of that I have days worth of fun, giveaways and prizes!

Be sure to plan for this spring fling book launch because it's going to be EPIC! Now without further adieu the blurb for book one: The Relics


Killian Thomas didn't know a secret society like the Trinity existed, let alone that they wanted him dead. He had no clue there were other realms whose protectors were the highly advanced Ponderi. He thought life on Terrene, commonly known as Earth, was all there was. He certainly didn't know Infinium, a parasitic formula designed to unlock dormant areas in the brain, had lodged itself within his mind.

After the Trinity sends deadly Malumian wolves to kill Killian, he is whisked away to the Ponderi's world by Blake, an undercover Ponderi guardian. Killian learns the family he thought abandoned him as a young boy has deep roots in this mysterious world, and may even be alive but in hiding. Killian's bloodline is strong, and his is one of four families charged with protecting powerful relics. Now the relics are lost, and the Ponderi are desperate to find them before the Trinity does. Without Killian and the strength of Infinium, the Trinity will find the lost relics first. They plan to use them to destroy his home realm, which they view as an abomination, along with countless innocent lives. It's up to Killian, and his new friends, to find the relics before the bloodthirsty society; but, sometimes the closest allies are also the most devious enemies. 

The Relic Series is an epic fantasy adventure full of twists, turns, alternate realms, powerful magic, intelligent swords and arrows, and cunning deception. The series will take fantasy fans on an epic journey they will never forget.

Mark your calendars guys! I hope you will join me with this publishing journey. If anyone is interested in reviewing the book before publication let me know and I will send you a copy. I have spots for 2 readers. I'm looking forward to this adventure.

Happy Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment